Here are some of the newly discovered Red Dead Redemption 2 Online glitches and solutions.
Note that these Red Dead Redemption 2 Online glitches can of course get patched by the developer Rockstar at any time. But you might encounter the here-under listed glitches for yourself in the meantime.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Glitches
Using the checkpoint system during the “Kill Them, Each and Every One” story mission. Once you’ve done this a few times you’ll start earning XP very fast, up to 10,000 XP hourly.
This video shows how to get so much XP in Red Dead Redemption 2 Online:
• Step 1: Form a 2 person posse. Can’t be done solo and having 3 or 4 friends will still work but cut the XP earnings in half or more, so doing this with 1 friend is best (without a friend you cannot replay the missions anyway).
• Step 2: From the Progress Menu, select story mode and replay Kill Them, Each and Every One. The Posse leader must have completed this mission previously and the second player must have completed at least the first mission.
• Step 3: Start Matchmaking. This will put you into a lobby intended for 4 players. As soon as you enter the lobby, QUIT by holding the CIRCLE button. Make sure you leave with Posse so your friend stays with you.
• Step 4: After a moment, you’ll see the yellow mission circle on your map for the starting point of the mission. Your posse must enter mission area together, best achieved by sharing a horse.
• Step 5: You’ll have an option to start matchmaking or start mission. Select “Start Mission” and your posse of 2 will play the mission alone.
• Step 6: Play the mission up until the final 6-8 enemies are left in the fort. Past that, a checkpoint occurs and a heavily armored shotgunner comes out. If that happens, you’ll need to let yourself die and start the mission over.
• Make sure to always select the special ammo called Split Point. This gives you +5 XP per kill. With a weapon selected in the weapon wheel, use the d-pad to change ammo type.
• Always perform Execution kills whenever possible. Standard headshot kills with Split ammo grants 15 XP, execution grants 30. Ultimate Edition owners will get even more xp, up to 34 per Execution kill.
• Don’t worry about deaths since the checkpoint is just outside the fort anyways.
How To Fix Glitches: Download the latest patch for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online, the developer will use patches/updates to try and fix the most common glitches in this PS4 & Xbox One title. Whereas the required install size for the main game is 105-149GB on PS4 / 89GB on Xbox One, the Day 1 patch takes up 3GB and this third patch another 5.5GB of your harddrive space.
Here’s the list of changes that will be implemented on this latest patch.
An update contains changes that are permanently stored on your system and only needs to be downloaded once. You can download the latest update by launching Red Dead Redemption 2 Online while connected to PlayStation Network or Xbox Live. You will be prompted to install the update if you do not already have the latest version.
Here’s what Patch 1.03 fixes:
• Added support for Red Dead Online Beta.
• Added fixes for crashing issues with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.03.
• Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
• Red Dead Redemption 2 1.03 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
• Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
• Added performance and stability improvements.
• Gameplay improvements added with Red Dead Redemption 2 1.03.
• Added other minor fixes and changes with Red Dead Redemption 2 version 1.03.
Make sure your internet speed is at least 4MB/second or faster to be able to play online matches without any lag and high ping issues.
To ensure you have this speed, check your cable internet subscription. A faster way to check if you don’t know, is to run an “internet speed test” via your internet service provider’s (ISP’s) website or an internet speed test app.
Generally speaking having a wired internet cable connection ensures faster and more stable speeds compared to a Wi-Fi connection.
Metal Gear Survive Wallpapers
Mortal Kombat X Wallpapers
By Ferry Groenendijk: He is the founder and editor of Video Games Blogger. He loved gaming from the moment he got a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. on his 8th birthday. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook and at Google+.